- sex ed teacher: a lot of heterosexual boys tend to become aroused by the idea of two women in a sexual relationship but you don't see heterosexual girls becoming aroused at the idea of two men in a sexual relationship why do you think that is?
- me: *laughs uncontrollably*
I'm shopping for Avengers bedsheets at Target for my dorm. There's 2 left, I grab one, and so does a little boy with his mom.
- Me to boy: Wow, we got lucky! The last two, just for us!
- Little Boy: I know! *Then he starts staring in awe at the Avengers*
- Boy's Mom: Are you buying those for your little brother?"
- Me: No, it's for me, for college.
- Mom *looking at me weird*: But these bedsheets are for little boys. It's really not appropriate for a young woman, especially a college student.
- Me: Wait, so it's "appropriate" for little boys to sleep on top of hot grown men in spandex, but it's weird when a college girl does it?
- Me: Have a nice day, ma'am. And rock those Avengers bedsheets, little man!
[Breaks into your house in the middle of the night, breathing heavily] ”Do you ship Spideypool?”
Can I still be considered a part of the Star Trek fandom even though I’ve only seen the new movies?
I’m guessing not, but I’d still really love to be one of you guys. (Especially considering I was 9 when the last movie (before the 2009 one) came out. So hopefully I can be forgiven for that.)
the star trek fandom might be the nicest so far wow
good job star trek fandom you keep truckin on